Schultz Heating & Cooling Joins Tommy Baldwin Racing
at Watkins Glen International
HUNTERSVILLE, N.C. (August 3, 2016) - Tommy Baldwin Racing (TBR) announced today that Schultz Heating & Cooling will be an associate sponsor on Regan Smith's Advanced Patient Care (APC) Chevrolet at Watkins Glen International. This will be Schultz Heating's first time as an associate sponsorship on the No.7 car.
Schultz Heating & Cooling has been in the business of HVAC repair and service for over five years. Their installers and technicians have more than 25 years of experience in the field and work hard to make sure the entire staff is up-to-date about all things heating and cooling. Reliability, workmanship, and satisfaction is most important.
"We are huge fans of Tommy Baldwin Racing and can't wait for our company to be on the 7 car at a race so close to our home," said Mike Schultz, owner of Schultz Heating and Cooling. "We are excited to support TBR and the team because like Tommy and his team, we have worked hard to grow into a successful business. We have been in business for five years now and have over 25 years of experience in HVAC systems."
"Mike and his family are really working hard at growing their company and we're proud to welcome them aboard the No.7 this weekend at Watkins Glen," said team owner Tommy Baldwin.
To find out more about Schultz Heating & Cooling visit their website, or follow them on Facebook and Twitter.
Schultz Heating & Cooling is based in Prattsburgh, New York. They serve both residential and commercial clients and specialize in offering a variety of money-saving solutions. Combined with their use of the highest quality parts and equipment and dedication to delivering exceptional service, they have become known as the HVAC contractor of choice within the communities they serve.
Founded in 2009, Tommy Baldwin Racing is a NASCAR organization that fields the No. 7 Chevrolet driven by Regan Smith in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. Baldwin, a native of Long Island, New York, is a Daytona 500-winning crew chief in his eighth season as a full-time Cup Series car owner.
For more information on Tommy Baldwin Racing, please visit them on Facebook, Twitter or their website.
- Schultz Heating & Cooling Joins Tommy Baldwin Racing at Watkins Glen International (August 3, 2016)
- Tommy Baldwin Racing Salutes New York Modified Legend "Dutch" Hoag (August 2, 2016)
- Weather Strategy Offers Up a Third-Place Finish
for TBR and Regan Smith (August 1, 2016)
- Pre-Race News and Notes: Indianapolis (July 21, 2016)
- TBR Pays Tribute to Legendary NASCAR Modified Car Owner, Mario Fiore (July 15, 2016)
- Pre-Race News and Notes: Kentucky Speedway (July 9, 2016)
- Pre-Race News and Notes: Daytona International Speedway (June 29, 2016)
- Regan Smith Looks For Great Finish In Sonoma (June 26, 2016)
- Tommy Baldwin Racing, Advance Auto Parts and Quaker State
Back for the Quaker State 400 (June 21, 2016)
- Toy State and Go Baby Go Host Second Annual Charlotte Workshop for Children with Mobility Issues (May 25, 2016)