Welcome Eliza Grace Smith!
Toy State Adds Martinsville to Sponsor Final Four Races
HUNTERSVILLE, NC (October 27, 2016) - Tommy Baldwin Racing (TBR) announced that Nikko RC/ Toy State has added to their race schedule and will sponsor Regan Smith and the No.7 Nikko RC/ Toy State Chevrolet at Martinsville Speedway. With the addition of Martinsville, Nikko RC/ Toy State will be on the No.7 Chevrolet for the final four races of the 2016 season.
"Heading into the final four races of the season we are proud to have Nikko RC / Toy State back on board the No. 7 Chevrolet," said team owner Tommy Baldwin. "Toy State has given us some fantastic paint schemes this season but we are proud to end it with the familiar blue paint scheme that our fans know and recognize."
"Toy State, and our industry-leading Nikko R/C and Road Rippers toy vehicle brands, are excited to be back on the No. 7 TBR Chevy this week at Martinsville and for the remaining Chase races," said Toy State president Andy Friess. "We look forward to seeing our great looking Nikko RC/Toy State distinctive blue paint scheme running on the track again and can't wait to get back to work with Regan, Tommy and the whole TBR team for a strong finish to the 2016 season!"
For more information on Toy State, please visit www.toystate.com.
Founded in 2009, Tommy Baldwin Racing is a NASCAR organization that fields the No. 7 Chevrolet driven by Regan Smith in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. Baldwin, a native of Long Island, New York, is a Daytona 500-winning crew chief in his eighth season as a full-time Cup Series car owner.
For more information on Tommy Baldwin Racing, please visit them on Facebook, Twitter or their website.
- Toy State Adds Martinsville to Sponsor Final Four Races (October 27, 2016)
- Fire Alarm Services, Inc. to Partner with Tommy Baldwin Racing at Kansas Speedway (October 12, 2016)
- Tommy Baldwin Racing Partners with Rev the Vote (October 5, 2016)
- Citizen Soldier Film Partners with Tommy Baldwin Racing at Dover International Speedway (September 22, 2016)
- Pre-Race News and Notes: Michigan (August 26, 2016)
- Toy State® To Unveil NASCAR® Products at Michigan International Speedway (August 26, 2016)
- Schultz Heating & Cooling Joins Tommy Baldwin Racing at Watkins Glen International (August 3, 2016)
- Tommy Baldwin Racing Salutes New York Modified Legend "Dutch" Hoag (August 2, 2016)
- Weather Strategy Offers Up a Third-Place Finish
for TBR and Regan Smith (August 1, 2016)
- Pre-Race News and Notes: Indianapolis (July 21, 2016)
- TBR Pays Tribute to Legendary NASCAR Modified Car Owner, Mario Fiore (July 15, 2016)
- Pre-Race News and Notes: Kentucky Speedway (July 9, 2016)
- Pre-Race News and Notes: Daytona International Speedway (June 29, 2016)
- Regan Smith Looks For Great Finish In Sonoma (June 26, 2016)
- Tommy Baldwin Racing, Advance Auto Parts and Quaker State
Back for the Quaker State 400 (June 21, 2016)
- Toy State and Go Baby Go Host Second Annual Charlotte Workshop for Children with Mobility Issues (May 25, 2016)