Pre-Race News and Notes: Las Vegas Motor Speedway
No. 7 Road Rippers Street Beatz Chevrolet
Las Vegas Motor Speedway
Kobalt 400 | March 6, 2016
Street Beatz Comes to Life: This weekend Regan Smith's No. 7 Chevrolet is a replica of Road Rippers Street Beatz found on store shelves across the country. Featuring flashing lights and pulsating speakers, Street Beatz toys have motorized forward drive.
For more information on Toy State and their NASCAR sponsorship, visit the Nikko RC Racing Facebook page. To learn more about Toy State toys and where you can purchase Street Beatz near you, visit Toy State's website.
Making a Difference: Saturday afternoon, Smith will visit with patients at the Ronald McDonald House of Greater Las Vegas and deliver toys on behalf of Toy State.
Race with Regan: On Sunday morning, Smith will be visiting the Fanatics Trackside Superstore (9:15 a.m.) with sponsors Nikko RC and Toy State to demonstrate the use of their Nikko RC cars.
Smith on NASCAR's test session Thursday: "Our test session was beneficial to get additional seat time with the low downforce package. Tommy (Baldwin) was able to run through a few different setups ahead of this weekend's race.
On the Street Beatz Chevrolet: "Toy State has taken one of their on shelf products and brought it to life on our race car -- how cool is that! The Street Beatz paint scheme really stands out and will be one to watch during the Kobalt 400 on Sunday."
Tune In: Want to watch Regan Smith and the No. 7 Road Rippers Street Beatz Chevrolet in the Kobalt 400 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway? Race coverage begins at 3:00 p.m. ET on FOX. Coverage can also be heard on PRN affiliates and Sirius XM NASCAR Radio channel 90. The green flag is scheduled for 3:46 p.m. ET.
Follow Us: TBR is active on Social Media and we want you to be a part of our journey. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for the latest news.
Keep up with driver Regan Smith on Twitter @ReganSmith.
- Pre-Race News and Notes: Las Vegas Motor Speedway (March 6, 2016)
- Pre-Race News and Notes: Atlanta Motor Speedway (February 25, 2016)
- Smith and Tommy Baldwin Racing Kick off 2016 with Strong Top-10 (February 23, 2016)
- Kids Eat Free at Golden Corral ® Thanks to Regan Smith's Top 10 Finish in Daytona 500 (February 21, 2016)
- Pre-Race News and Notes: Daytona International Speedway (February 20, 2016)
- Golden Corral "Top 10 Kids Eat Free" Promotion Kicks Off in Daytona (February 18, 2016)
- Smith Answers Questions Leading Up To Daytona (February 16, 2016)
- Regan Smith Joins Tommy Baldwin Racing (January 21, 2016)
- Smith Ends Solid Year With Final Top-10 (November 22, 2015)
- Smith Looking For Finale Success In Homestead-Miami (November 18, 2015)
- Phoenix Brings Top-10 For Smith (November 15, 2015)
- Go Time For Smith In Phoenix (November 11, 2015)
- Texas Leaves Smith Wanting More (November 8, 2015)
- Texas Marks 200 For Smith (November 4, 2015)
- Conditions Right For Top-5 Finish In Kansas (October 18, 2015)
- Smith Looks To Chip Away In Kansas (October 14, 2015)
- Smith Keeps Pressure On With Top-5 In Charlotte (October 11, 2015)
- Smith Looking For Good Things In Charlotte (October 7, 2015)
- Smith Wins At Dover (October 4, 2015)