Welcome Eliza Grace Smith!
Fire Alarm Services, Inc. to Partner
with Tommy Baldwin Racing at Kansas Speedway
HUNTERSVILLE, NC (October 12, 2016) - Tommy Baldwin Racing (TBR) announced that Fire Alarm Services, Inc. (FAS) will return as primary sponsor on the No. 7 Chevrolet for this weekend's Hollywood Casino 400 at Kansas Speedway.
Headquartered in Arvada, Colorado, Fire Alarm Services, Inc., provides superior fire and life safety and security services and products for protecting their client's real estate investment. Fire Alarm Services, Inc., brings a fresh and innovative approach to the fire and life safety industry with an emphasis on developing lasting client relationships, and unmatched customer service. Fire Alarm Services Inc., provides commercial property owners a single source for all of their fire and life safety needs. Since 1997, Fire Alarm Services, Inc., has provided 24-hour service throughout the greater United States.
Fire Alarm Services has partnered with Smith for the past four years, going back to his time in the XFINITY series. This is the second race this season with FAS as primary sponsor on Smith's No. 7 Tommy Baldwin Racing Chevrolet.
"I am excited to continue the partnership with Fire Alarm Services both on and off track," said Smith. "Connie and Shannon (Smith, owners of Fire Alarm Services) have become great friends over the years and I always look forward to races with them."
"Fire Alarm Services is excited to continue our relationship with Regan Smith and Tommy Baldwin Racing," said Connie and Shannon Smith. "We had a great time earlier this season with Regan and Tommy at Texas and are really excited to head to Kansas this weekend."
The Hollywood Casino 400 can be seen this Sunday, October 16th at 2:00 p.m. EST on your local NBC station.
Founded in 2009, Tommy Baldwin Racing is a NASCAR organization that fields the No. 7 Chevrolet driven by Regan Smith in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. Baldwin, a native of Long Island, New York, is a Daytona 500-winning crew chief in his eighth season as a full-time Cup Series car owner.
For more information on Tommy Baldwin Racing, please visit them on Facebook, Twitter or their website.
- Fire Alarm Services, Inc. to Partner with Tommy Baldwin Racing at Kansas Speedway (October 12, 2016)
- Tommy Baldwin Racing Partners with Rev the Vote (October 5, 2016)
- Citizen Soldier Film Partners with Tommy Baldwin Racing at Dover International Speedway (September 22, 2016)
- Pre-Race News and Notes: Michigan (August 26, 2016)
- Toy State® To Unveil NASCAR® Products at Michigan International Speedway (August 26, 2016)
- Schultz Heating & Cooling Joins Tommy Baldwin Racing at Watkins Glen International (August 3, 2016)
- Tommy Baldwin Racing Salutes New York Modified Legend "Dutch" Hoag (August 2, 2016)
- Weather Strategy Offers Up a Third-Place Finish
for TBR and Regan Smith (August 1, 2016)
- Pre-Race News and Notes: Indianapolis (July 21, 2016)
- TBR Pays Tribute to Legendary NASCAR Modified Car Owner, Mario Fiore (July 15, 2016)
- Pre-Race News and Notes: Kentucky Speedway (July 9, 2016)
- Pre-Race News and Notes: Daytona International Speedway (June 29, 2016)
- Regan Smith Looks For Great Finish In Sonoma (June 26, 2016)
- Tommy Baldwin Racing, Advance Auto Parts and Quaker State
Back for the Quaker State 400 (June 21, 2016)
- Toy State and Go Baby Go Host Second Annual Charlotte Workshop for Children with Mobility Issues (May 25, 2016)