Pre-Race News and Notes: Daytona International Speedway
No. 7 Golden Corral Chevrolet
Daytona International Speedway
Coke Zero 500 | June 29, 2016
Racing for Another Top-10 'Kids Eat Free' Finish: After an exciting start to the 2016 season and earning an 8th place finish at the Daytona 500, Regan Smith and the No. 7 Golden Corral team return to Daytona International Speedway looking to improve on their previous finish.
Golden Corral returns for their third race of the 2016 season with Tommy Baldwin Racing and driver Regan Smith. Featuring a new car design that debuted at Talladega, the No.7 Chevrolet features a new bold color scheme and the logos of two charitable organizations - Camp Corral and DAV (Disabled American Veterans). Golden Corral supports both of these organizations as a way to honor our nation's men and women in uniform.
Founded by Golden Corral, Camp Corral is a free, one-of-a-kind summer camp for children of wounded, disabled or fallen military service members. Over 10,000 children have attended Camp Corral and the program has expanded to 22 camp sessions.
Smith: "I look forward to going back to Daytona, where we finished in the top-10 in the season-opening Daytona 500. I enjoy the challenges that Daytona International Speedway presents for a driver, spotter and team. After finishing 8th last race at Daytona, we celebrated with a Top-10 Kids Eat Free Monday at Golden Corral. We'd love to do that again this week!"
Tune In: Want to watch Regan Smith and the No. 7 Golden Corral Chevrolet in the Coke Zero 400 at Daytona International Speedway? Race coverage begins at 7:00 p.m. ET on NBC. Coverage can also be heard on MRN affiliates and Sirius XM NASCAR Radio channel 90. The green flag is scheduled for 8:05 p.m. ET.
Follow Us: TBR is active on Social Media and we want you to be a part of our journey. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for the latest news.
Founded in 2009, Tommy Baldwin Racing is a NASCAR organization that fields the No. 7 Chevrolet driven by Regan Smith in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. Baldwin, a native of Long Island, New York, is a Daytona 500-winning crew chief in his eighth season as a full-time Cup Series car owner.
For more information on Tommy Baldwin Racing, please visit them on Facebook, Twitter or their website.
- Pre-Race News and Notes: Daytona International Speedway (June 29, 2016)
- Regan Smith Looks For Great Finish In Sonoma (June 26, 2016)
- Tommy Baldwin Racing, Advance Auto Parts and Quaker State
Back for the Quaker State 400 (June 21, 2016)
- Toy State and Go Baby Go Host Second Annual Charlotte Workshop for Children with Mobility Issues (May 25, 2016)
- Toy State and Tommy Baldwin Racing to Host Clinic
for Children with Mobility Issues (May 17, 2016)
- Pre-Race News and Notes: Talladega Superspeedway (April 30, 2016)
- Tommy Baldwin Racing Pays Tribute to Alan Kulwicki (April 19, 2016)
- Tommy Baldwin Racing Welcomes Fire Alarm Services for Two-Race Sponsorship (April 5, 2016)
- Pre-Race News and Notes: Las Vegas Motor Speedway (March 6, 2016)
- Pre-Race News and Notes: Atlanta Motor Speedway (February 25, 2016)
- Smith and Tommy Baldwin Racing Kick off 2016 with Strong Top-10 (February 23, 2016)
- Kids Eat Free at Golden Corral ® Thanks to Regan Smith's Top 10 Finish in Daytona 500 (February 21, 2016)
- Pre-Race News and Notes: Daytona International Speedway (February 20, 2016)
- Golden Corral "Top 10 Kids Eat Free" Promotion Kicks Off in Daytona (February 18, 2016)
- Smith Answers Questions Leading Up To Daytona (February 16, 2016)
- Regan Smith Joins Tommy Baldwin Racing (January 21, 2016)